Electricity Shopping Site Expands to Connecticut
Comparison site ElectricityMatch.com announced its expansion on August 10, from Texas to the East Coast. The company is now prepared to help Connecticut ratepayers compare all available electricity plans in their service areas and identify the best electricity rates for their homes.
In markets where customers are able to choose their retail electricity providers, ElectricityMatch said it offers a convenient way to compare rates from multiple providers. Consumers can then link directly to their chosen electricity provider’s site to complete a secure online enrollment.
Connecticut residents in the Eversource Energy (formerly Connecticut Light and Power) and United Illuminating (UI) service territories can do a comparison of plans and rates available where they live and work. Customers can choose from a variety of competitive fixed-rate plans, which will enable them to lock in their payments for terms ranging from six months to three years. Other tailored plans – such as renewable energy plans and offers that include a free smart thermostat – also are available.
“We use our extensive experience in the market to find and present the best electricity plans,” stated Charlie Hewitt, founder of ElectricityMatch, noting that, “Only suppliers with an exemplary track record of delivering what they sell are presented on our platform.”
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year