Electro Industries Releases Power, Energy Meter
Electro Industries/GaugeTech released the Shark 50B meter with native BACnet MS/TP serial communication. The meter supplies power and energy data to building automation systems using a native, standard BMS protocol.
The Shark 50B meter comes pre-programmed with 34 BACnet objects for integration into existing BACnet networks. In addition to building automation, it supports LEED projects and other green building initiatives.
The meter also supports Modbus over TCP/IP so that the meter can communicate to a stand-alone energy management system or energy dashboard. This allows the meter to be used for both energy management and building automation applications simultaneously.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds