Elevator Drive Offers Energy Savings in a Smaller Package
Magnetek says its Quattro AC Cube elevator drive includes the functionality of a full-size Quattro AC, minus the enclosure, providing comparable energy savings and performance to Magnetek’s standard unit but in one-third the space.
The Quattro AC Cube keeps harmonics low, meeting stringent building power requirements. All drive and regeneration-related power control components, including line and motor contactors, harmonic filters and fusing are integrated into the package. Quattro AC Cube also includes a voltage boost feature that supplies additional voltage for operation, reducing the impact of utility voltage sags.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation