Elster Releases Enacto 9.3
Elster EnergyICT has released Enacto 9.3, a cloud-based energy monitoring management platform that uses a virtual private data center to host data.
Enacto 9.3 enables users to examine assets and equipment at the site level, as well as energy usage across the entire site. It has built-in intelligence and self-learning capability, analysing data and automatically alerting energy managers to areas needing attention.
According to Elster, advanced users of the Enacto platform are reducing their energy use by about 25–30 percent. Project and savings tracking tools independently monitor actions and outcomes to quantify success, enabling the energy manager to verify current and predicted ROI at the asset or site level. User defined dashboards allow the presentation of energy data analytics and reporting to all levels in the organization.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash