EMAT Adds Energy Auditing to its Lineup
Efficient Mobile Audit Technology (EMAT) rolled out its EMAT Audit Services, providing companies with energy audits by certified energy engineers.
EMAT, which launched in October 2014, has been offering energy audit software. EMAT uses tablet-to-cloud functionality and can identify potential energy savings projects and perform the required analysis of cost savings, payback period and ROI. EMAT has been used for over four million square feet of energy audits nationwide, says the company.
The company’s move to include professional services was prompted by both industry requests and the ebb and flow of the energy audit workforce demands. EMAT’s software is being used in significantly-sized facilities by large engineering and energy services companies that require a surge in workforce. EMAT Audit Services alleviates a company’s need to hire-up for a large energy audit project, only to turn-around and downsize their workforce when the project is complete.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year