Embue Tops in Z-Wave Labs Program
The Z-Wave Alliance – an open consortium aimed at pushing the Z-Wave wireless communications protocol – announced that Embue is the summer winner of its Z-Wave Labs program.
Z-Wave is an automation protocol for homes. Embue, which released its product last year, is developing technology that will enable multifamily property managers to reduce energy and operational waste in multifamily environments. Embue goes beyond the thermostat to integrate with a building’s energy infrastructure. It enables lower costs and other efficiencies by performing preventive maintenance and other tasks through the cloud.
The Z-Wave Labs program launched in May. Embue, which is based in Boston, will received Z-Wave Alliance membership and and will have access to the Z-Wave IoT-ready 500 series developers kit, according to the consortium.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management