Emergency Lighting Panel Draws from Standard Lighting Fixtures
Emergency egress lighting is something commercial facility managers must consider in terms of operational processes, code compliance, cost efficiency and sustainability.Targeting facility managers, Schneider Electric has introduced its Emergency Lighting Control Panelboards, offering a centralized, self-contained solution for emergency egress lighting control. The factory-assembled circuit breaker panelboard combines the circuit breaker and automatic load control relays to centralize control in the equipment closet, allowing facilities to use standard lighting fixtures and lighting controls for emergency egress lighting.
An on-board test button for each circuit allows testing of the entire system at the panelboard. A patented “switch test” provides easy diagnostics and decrease maintenance time.
When normal power is lost, all control devices are bypassed automatically to the emergency lighting power source. Controls on the circuit automatically return to normal as normal power is restored. Shared standard and emergency egress lighting fixtures allow facility managers to reduce energy waste and costs as well as streamline operations.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing