Emerson Builds HVAC Distribution Center in Dubai
Emerson is investing $33 million in its Middle East and Africa headquarters because it sees significant growth potential in the region, especially for Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson Network Power and Emerson Process Management. When the expansion is complete, the headquarters campus in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai will comprise 13,000 square meters of developed space with new distribution and testing facilities, assembly areas and offices.
The expansion, scheduled for completion by the end of 2013, will enable Emerson Climate Technologies to consolidate two existing Free Zone sites and will position that business unit as a major supplier of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
The new testing and assembly facilities will enable Emerson to localize products for the Middle East’s demanding climate conditions. And the new buildings will provide space for product and technical training that previously required travel outside the Middle East.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach