Emerson Builds HVAC Distribution Center in Dubai
Emerson is investing $33 million in its Middle East and Africa headquarters because it sees significant growth potential in the region, especially for Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson Network Power and Emerson Process Management. When the expansion is complete, the headquarters campus in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai will comprise 13,000 square meters of developed space with new distribution and testing facilities, assembly areas and offices.
The expansion, scheduled for completion by the end of 2013, will enable Emerson Climate Technologies to consolidate two existing Free Zone sites and will position that business unit as a major supplier of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
The new testing and assembly facilities will enable Emerson to localize products for the Middle East’s demanding climate conditions. And the new buildings will provide space for product and technical training that previously required travel outside the Middle East.
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Demystifying Carbon Offsets
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards