Emerson Builds HVAC Distribution Center in Dubai
Emerson is investing $33 million in its Middle East and Africa headquarters because it sees significant growth potential in the region, especially for Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson Network Power and Emerson Process Management. When the expansion is complete, the headquarters campus in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai will comprise 13,000 square meters of developed space with new distribution and testing facilities, assembly areas and offices.
The expansion, scheduled for completion by the end of 2013, will enable Emerson Climate Technologies to consolidate two existing Free Zone sites and will position that business unit as a major supplier of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
The new testing and assembly facilities will enable Emerson to localize products for the Middle East’s demanding climate conditions. And the new buildings will provide space for product and technical training that previously required travel outside the Middle East.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement