Emerson Builds HVAC Distribution Center in Dubai
Emerson is investing $33 million in its Middle East and Africa headquarters because it sees significant growth potential in the region, especially for Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson Network Power and Emerson Process Management. When the expansion is complete, the headquarters campus in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai will comprise 13,000 square meters of developed space with new distribution and testing facilities, assembly areas and offices.
The expansion, scheduled for completion by the end of 2013, will enable Emerson Climate Technologies to consolidate two existing Free Zone sites and will position that business unit as a major supplier of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
The new testing and assembly facilities will enable Emerson to localize products for the Middle East’s demanding climate conditions. And the new buildings will provide space for product and technical training that previously required travel outside the Middle East.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management