Emerson Builds HVAC Distribution Center in Dubai
Emerson is investing $33 million in its Middle East and Africa headquarters because it sees significant growth potential in the region, especially for Emerson Climate Technologies, Emerson Network Power and Emerson Process Management. When the expansion is complete, the headquarters campus in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai will comprise 13,000 square meters of developed space with new distribution and testing facilities, assembly areas and offices.
The expansion, scheduled for completion by the end of 2013, will enable Emerson Climate Technologies to consolidate two existing Free Zone sites and will position that business unit as a major supplier of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration for residential, industrial and commercial applications.
The new testing and assembly facilities will enable Emerson to localize products for the Middle East’s demanding climate conditions. And the new buildings will provide space for product and technical training that previously required travel outside the Middle East.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems