Emerson Extends Data Center Cooling System Line
Emerson Network Power added three models to its Liebert DSE room-based data center cooling system.
The 80 kW, 85 kW and 150 kW units will join the 125kW unit previously released.
The Liebert DSE features Emerson’s EconoPhase pumped refrigerant economizer that delivers free-cooling without water consumption costs or air contamination concerns. The Liebert DSE also features tandem Copeland Scroll digital compressors to optimize part-load efficiency, electronic expansion valves to support lower condensing temperatures, and variable speed electrically commutated plug fans that automatically adjust unit airflow to demand. The integrated Liebert iCOM system adds intelligent control capabilities that allow the system to dynamically adjust airflow patterns and adapt quickly to changing IT loads.
In related news, Emerson Network Power has created an infographic that demonstrates the savings made possible by using its Energy Logic 2.0 strategies for cutting data center energy costs and boosting capacity. Emerson developed the infographic to translate kW into measures of distance – miles and kilometers – plotted out on a round-the-world road-trip. Data Center managers can quantify the savings that are possible through vendor-neutral steps that any data center can take.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management