Emerson Extends Data Center Cooling System Line
Emerson Network Power added three models to its Liebert DSE room-based data center cooling system.
The 80 kW, 85 kW and 150 kW units will join the 125kW unit previously released.
The Liebert DSE features Emerson’s EconoPhase pumped refrigerant economizer that delivers free-cooling without water consumption costs or air contamination concerns. The Liebert DSE also features tandem Copeland Scroll digital compressors to optimize part-load efficiency, electronic expansion valves to support lower condensing temperatures, and variable speed electrically commutated plug fans that automatically adjust unit airflow to demand. The integrated Liebert iCOM system adds intelligent control capabilities that allow the system to dynamically adjust airflow patterns and adapt quickly to changing IT loads.
In related news, Emerson Network Power has created an infographic that demonstrates the savings made possible by using its Energy Logic 2.0 strategies for cutting data center energy costs and boosting capacity. Emerson developed the infographic to translate kW into measures of distance – miles and kilometers – plotted out on a round-the-world road-trip. Data Center managers can quantify the savings that are possible through vendor-neutral steps that any data center can take.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement