Emerson Extends Data Center Cooling System Line
Emerson Network Power added three models to its Liebert DSE room-based data center cooling system.
The 80 kW, 85 kW and 150 kW units will join the 125kW unit previously released.
The Liebert DSE features Emerson’s EconoPhase pumped refrigerant economizer that delivers free-cooling without water consumption costs or air contamination concerns. The Liebert DSE also features tandem Copeland Scroll digital compressors to optimize part-load efficiency, electronic expansion valves to support lower condensing temperatures, and variable speed electrically commutated plug fans that automatically adjust unit airflow to demand. The integrated Liebert iCOM system adds intelligent control capabilities that allow the system to dynamically adjust airflow patterns and adapt quickly to changing IT loads.
In related news, Emerson Network Power has created an infographic that demonstrates the savings made possible by using its Energy Logic 2.0 strategies for cutting data center energy costs and boosting capacity. Emerson developed the infographic to translate kW into measures of distance – miles and kilometers – plotted out on a round-the-world road-trip. Data Center managers can quantify the savings that are possible through vendor-neutral steps that any data center can take.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR