Emerson Integrates White-Rodgers, Flow Controls Businesses
Emerson Climate Technologies, a business segment of Emerson, announced the integration of its St. Louis-based White-Rodgers and Flow Controls businesses into a single organization as of October 1, 2015.
Jack Huether, president of White-Rodgers, an Emerson executive with over 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry will assume responsibility for the new entity. The consolidated business, operating as White-Rodgers, will feature a portfolio of heating and cooling products, including furnace and water heater gas valves, ignition controls, thermostats, expansion valves and system protection components, sold under the White-Rodgers and Emerson brands.
White-Rodgers will continue to be part of the Emerson Climate Technologies business platform.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management