Emerson Network Power, Raritan Named to DCIM Tools Magic Quadrant
Emerson Network Power and Raritan have been included in the first Gartner Magic Quadrant for DCIM tools. Gartner defines data center infrastructure management (DCIM) tools as tools that monitor, measure, manage and control data center resources and energy consumption.
Emerson and Raritan are among 17 DCIM vendors selected from a field of more than 90 to be included in the Magic Quadrant report published by Gartner this month.
A Magic Quadrant provides a graphical competitive positioning of four types of technology providers—leaders, visionaries, niche players and challengers—in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Only vendors that demonstrated a strong market position with mature products and operations were selected.
By 2017, Gartner forecasts that DCIM tools will be deployed in more than 60 percent of the larger data centers in North America.
Gartner recognized Emerson Network Power for the company’s completeness of vision and ability to execute for all of its DCIM solutions. Gartner cited a number of factors for selecting Raritan for its initial Magic Quadrant for DCIM, including the company’s integrated DCIM product offering, global sales channel strategy, IT-focused partner network and a direct presence in 13 countries.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future