EMEX Offers Energy Auction Channel Program
EMEX is offering a white-labeled channel partner program for energy brokerage firms across the United States to run reverse auctions of electricity and natural gas products for their own customers.
The process of the EMEX reverse auction platform allows real-time competitive bidding to procure electricity or natural gas. EMEX says it challenges the entire market to offer competitive rates. The reverse auction will allow a business, as the buyer, and all participating suppliers (each of them a seller) to meet at the price point that is reflective of both parties’ needs for the particular energy product being bid on.
A Channel Partnership with EMEX also includes authorized access to sell into every deregulated electricity and natural gas market in the country, and built-in supplier relationships within each territory.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex