EMEX Offers Energy Auction Channel Program
EMEX is offering a white-labeled channel partner program for energy brokerage firms across the United States to run reverse auctions of electricity and natural gas products for their own customers.
The process of the EMEX reverse auction platform allows real-time competitive bidding to procure electricity or natural gas. EMEX says it challenges the entire market to offer competitive rates. The reverse auction will allow a business, as the buyer, and all participating suppliers (each of them a seller) to meet at the price point that is reflective of both parties’ needs for the particular energy product being bid on.
A Channel Partnership with EMEX also includes authorized access to sell into every deregulated electricity and natural gas market in the country, and built-in supplier relationships within each territory.
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement