EMEX Offers Energy Auction Channel Program
EMEX is offering a white-labeled channel partner program for energy brokerage firms across the United States to run reverse auctions of electricity and natural gas products for their own customers.
The process of the EMEX reverse auction platform allows real-time competitive bidding to procure electricity or natural gas. EMEX says it challenges the entire market to offer competitive rates. The reverse auction will allow a business, as the buyer, and all participating suppliers (each of them a seller) to meet at the price point that is reflective of both parties’ needs for the particular energy product being bid on.
A Channel Partnership with EMEX also includes authorized access to sell into every deregulated electricity and natural gas market in the country, and built-in supplier relationships within each territory.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management