EMEX Offers Energy Auction Channel Program
EMEX is offering a white-labeled channel partner program for energy brokerage firms across the United States to run reverse auctions of electricity and natural gas products for their own customers.
The process of the EMEX reverse auction platform allows real-time competitive bidding to procure electricity or natural gas. EMEX says it challenges the entire market to offer competitive rates. The reverse auction will allow a business, as the buyer, and all participating suppliers (each of them a seller) to meet at the price point that is reflective of both parties’ needs for the particular energy product being bid on.
A Channel Partnership with EMEX also includes authorized access to sell into every deregulated electricity and natural gas market in the country, and built-in supplier relationships within each territory.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape