EMS to More Than Double
The Energy Management Systems (EMS) vendor landscape may be fragmented, but government policies are driving demand for services worldwide, according to a report.
The report is Energy Management Systems Market Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018) from Research and Markets. The study forecasts the global EMS market to grow from $17.4 billion in 2013 to $38.49 billion in 2018.
EMS software types consists of a wide range of applications and can be broadly categorized under industrial energy management, utility energy management, Demand Response (DR), Enterprise Energy and carbon Management (ECEM), residential energy management, commercial building energy management, energy modeling, energy procurement and risk management, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) power management, and utility bill management.
Larger players in this domain such as GE, Siemens, and Schneider have a comprehensive robust portfolio of products and services encompassing almost all categories of EMS applications and have a strong foothold especially in utility and industrial EMS.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future