EMS to More Than Double
The Energy Management Systems (EMS) vendor landscape may be fragmented, but government policies are driving demand for services worldwide, according to a report.
The report is Energy Management Systems Market Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 – 2018) from Research and Markets. The study forecasts the global EMS market to grow from $17.4 billion in 2013 to $38.49 billion in 2018.
EMS software types consists of a wide range of applications and can be broadly categorized under industrial energy management, utility energy management, Demand Response (DR), Enterprise Energy and carbon Management (ECEM), residential energy management, commercial building energy management, energy modeling, energy procurement and risk management, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) power management, and utility bill management.
Larger players in this domain such as GE, Siemens, and Schneider have a comprehensive robust portfolio of products and services encompassing almost all categories of EMS applications and have a strong foothold especially in utility and industrial EMS.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide