Enacto Energy Management Allows Site Comparisons
Elster Energy has launched Enacto, an action-orientated approach to energy monitoring and management that permits all staff across commercial and retail businesses to participate in energy management.
Enacto guides and assists in swiftly detecting and analyzing energy waste and suggests corrective actions. Enacto also supports accessing energy data from anywhere at any time, empowering staff to become the energy manager at their own site or store.
Employees can track and benchmark the energy performance of their site against multiple locations in their region. A wide selection of benchmark criteria is available including comparison of similar-sized locations, or comparing performance against previous years. The energy manager can also compare energy efficiency against multiple normalization parameters such as the store size or outside temperature. Factoring out the impact of such variables as unusual weather can enable an accurate view of energy efficiency savings.
Elster Energy’s Actionable Energy Intelligence features a near real-time dashboard that consolidates information from building management and asset control systems. Users can quickly determine the reason for a change in their energy consumption from refrigeration to lighting control, and Enacto can immediately translate this information into how much it has cost the business.
Enacto has the ability to identify a defect and if maintenance is required, for example if a freezer’s energy consumption has gone up due to an electrical fault, Enacto can reveal important insights into asset lifecycle as well as giving visibility to energy efficiency.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room