Enacto Energy Management Allows Site Comparisons
Elster Energy has launched Enacto, an action-orientated approach to energy monitoring and management that permits all staff across commercial and retail businesses to participate in energy management.
Enacto guides and assists in swiftly detecting and analyzing energy waste and suggests corrective actions. Enacto also supports accessing energy data from anywhere at any time, empowering staff to become the energy manager at their own site or store.
Employees can track and benchmark the energy performance of their site against multiple locations in their region. A wide selection of benchmark criteria is available including comparison of similar-sized locations, or comparing performance against previous years. The energy manager can also compare energy efficiency against multiple normalization parameters such as the store size or outside temperature. Factoring out the impact of such variables as unusual weather can enable an accurate view of energy efficiency savings.
Elster Energy’s Actionable Energy Intelligence features a near real-time dashboard that consolidates information from building management and asset control systems. Users can quickly determine the reason for a change in their energy consumption from refrigeration to lighting control, and Enacto can immediately translate this information into how much it has cost the business.
Enacto has the ability to identify a defect and if maintenance is required, for example if a freezer’s energy consumption has gone up due to an electrical fault, Enacto can reveal important insights into asset lifecycle as well as giving visibility to energy efficiency.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies