Energy Department Launches Funding Portal
The Energy Department has launched a new Financing & Funding portal on its web site to help financiers and developers of energy technology and projects find applicable programs.
The Energy Finance Working Group created three parts: resources for businesses; resources for projects; and additional resources. Information on financing a new energy business can be found at:
- Federal Finance Facilities Available for Energy Efficiency Upgrades and Clean Energy Development
- Technology Transfer at the National Labs
Funding or financing a new project resources are at:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Renewable Energy Project Finance
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Technology Innovation Panel
The additional resources area provides links to related information and federal government programs, such as Grants.gov, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, and the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide