Energy Department Launches Funding Portal
The Energy Department has launched a new Financing & Funding portal on its web site to help financiers and developers of energy technology and projects find applicable programs.
The Energy Finance Working Group created three parts: resources for businesses; resources for projects; and additional resources. Information on financing a new energy business can be found at:
- Federal Finance Facilities Available for Energy Efficiency Upgrades and Clean Energy Development
- Technology Transfer at the National Labs
Funding or financing a new project resources are at:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Renewable Energy Project Finance
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Technology Innovation Panel
The additional resources area provides links to related information and federal government programs, such as Grants.gov, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, and the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement