Energy Department Launches Funding Portal
The Energy Department has launched a new Financing & Funding portal on its web site to help financiers and developers of energy technology and projects find applicable programs.
The Energy Finance Working Group created three parts: resources for businesses; resources for projects; and additional resources. Information on financing a new energy business can be found at:
- Federal Finance Facilities Available for Energy Efficiency Upgrades and Clean Energy Development
- Technology Transfer at the National Labs
Funding or financing a new project resources are at:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Renewable Energy Project Finance
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Technology Innovation Panel
The additional resources area provides links to related information and federal government programs, such as Grants.gov, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, and the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts