Energy Efficiency Discussion from EESI
Environmental and Energy Study Institute discusses energy efficiency at the 2013 expo.
Jennifer Schafer, Executive Director – Federal Performance Contracting Coalition Saving Energy in Federal Buildings: The use of Energy Savings Performance Contracting to increase the energy efficiency of federal buildings and facilities and the actions needed and underway to comply with the President’s performance contracting goal.
Mike Kandel, Senior Communications Associate – Building Performance Institute Energy Efficiency Starts at Home: Before installing renewables, focusing on residential efficiency improvements reduces load demand, and helps transform homes into comfortable & healthy places to live; learn what BPI is doing to ensure quality energy upgrades are done right.
Eric G. Huffman, Director of Sales – Sunoptic/Acuity Brands Daylighting for a Greener Economy: How daylighting can impact local energy demands and green job growth for a sustainable future in the United States.
Jeff Beiter, Managing Partner – Capstone Turbine Distributor, E-Finity Distributed Generation American-Made MicroTurbine for Reliable Onsite Power: Learn how Capstone turbines are providing resilient, onsite cooling, heating, and power for a wide variety of facilities nationwide.
Andy Kunz, President & CEO – U.S. High Speed Rail Association High Speed Rail – 21st Century Sustainable Transportation for America: Hear about transportation and its interrelationship with energy consumption the great prospects for high speed rail in America, and how a national system can significantly reduce the country’s fossil fuel dependency.
David Johnston, CEO/Executive Director – EIFS Industry Members Association The Benefits of Using EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems): The evolution of the EIFS industry over the last decade, from energy efficiency to codes and standards.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management