Energy Efficiency Discussion from EESI
Environmental and Energy Study Institute discusses energy efficiency at the 2013 expo.
Jennifer Schafer, Executive Director – Federal Performance Contracting Coalition Saving Energy in Federal Buildings: The use of Energy Savings Performance Contracting to increase the energy efficiency of federal buildings and facilities and the actions needed and underway to comply with the President’s performance contracting goal.
Mike Kandel, Senior Communications Associate – Building Performance Institute Energy Efficiency Starts at Home: Before installing renewables, focusing on residential efficiency improvements reduces load demand, and helps transform homes into comfortable & healthy places to live; learn what BPI is doing to ensure quality energy upgrades are done right.
Eric G. Huffman, Director of Sales – Sunoptic/Acuity Brands Daylighting for a Greener Economy: How daylighting can impact local energy demands and green job growth for a sustainable future in the United States.
Jeff Beiter, Managing Partner – Capstone Turbine Distributor, E-Finity Distributed Generation American-Made MicroTurbine for Reliable Onsite Power: Learn how Capstone turbines are providing resilient, onsite cooling, heating, and power for a wide variety of facilities nationwide.
Andy Kunz, President & CEO – U.S. High Speed Rail Association High Speed Rail – 21st Century Sustainable Transportation for America: Hear about transportation and its interrelationship with energy consumption the great prospects for high speed rail in America, and how a national system can significantly reduce the country’s fossil fuel dependency.
David Johnston, CEO/Executive Director – EIFS Industry Members Association The Benefits of Using EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems): The evolution of the EIFS industry over the last decade, from energy efficiency to codes and standards.
The National Association of Environmental Management's (NAEM) inaugural trends report, "Planning for a Sustainable Future", is an in-depth analysis of the issues that will shape EHS and sustainability management in the year to come. As a sponsor of the report, Enablon is excited to provide you with a complimentary copy. Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management