Energy Efficiency Discussion from EESI
Environmental and Energy Study Institute discusses energy efficiency at the 2013 expo.
Jennifer Schafer, Executive Director – Federal Performance Contracting Coalition Saving Energy in Federal Buildings: The use of Energy Savings Performance Contracting to increase the energy efficiency of federal buildings and facilities and the actions needed and underway to comply with the President’s performance contracting goal.
Mike Kandel, Senior Communications Associate – Building Performance Institute Energy Efficiency Starts at Home: Before installing renewables, focusing on residential efficiency improvements reduces load demand, and helps transform homes into comfortable & healthy places to live; learn what BPI is doing to ensure quality energy upgrades are done right.
Eric G. Huffman, Director of Sales – Sunoptic/Acuity Brands Daylighting for a Greener Economy: How daylighting can impact local energy demands and green job growth for a sustainable future in the United States.
Jeff Beiter, Managing Partner – Capstone Turbine Distributor, E-Finity Distributed Generation American-Made MicroTurbine for Reliable Onsite Power: Learn how Capstone turbines are providing resilient, onsite cooling, heating, and power for a wide variety of facilities nationwide.
Andy Kunz, President & CEO – U.S. High Speed Rail Association High Speed Rail – 21st Century Sustainable Transportation for America: Hear about transportation and its interrelationship with energy consumption the great prospects for high speed rail in America, and how a national system can significantly reduce the country’s fossil fuel dependency.
David Johnston, CEO/Executive Director – EIFS Industry Members Association The Benefits of Using EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems): The evolution of the EIFS industry over the last decade, from energy efficiency to codes and standards.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems