Energy Efficiency, Facilities Management Jobs Growing
Next year is seen as a growth year in the sustainable energy sector, according to Ecotech Institute. The Ecotech Institute Clean Jobs Index’s latest data reveal a bright outlook in 2014 for cleantech leaders, educators, political leaders, students and job seekers.
Energy efficiency jobs numbered about 6,600 posted on the index, and facility management had 6,470.
More than 72,000 green job positions with hundreds of job titles were available across the U.S., correlating with trends seen all year. Jobs classified under the broad renewable energy umbrella had approximately 21,000 job listings offered in the last 30 days. This data includes many renewable energy sources with positions also in electrical Engineering, more than 23,000, and power Utility, 744.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement