Energy Efficiency, Facilities Management Jobs Growing
Next year is seen as a growth year in the sustainable energy sector, according to Ecotech Institute. The Ecotech Institute Clean Jobs Index’s latest data reveal a bright outlook in 2014 for cleantech leaders, educators, political leaders, students and job seekers.
Energy efficiency jobs numbered about 6,600 posted on the index, and facility management had 6,470.
More than 72,000 green job positions with hundreds of job titles were available across the U.S., correlating with trends seen all year. Jobs classified under the broad renewable energy umbrella had approximately 21,000 job listings offered in the last 30 days. This data includes many renewable energy sources with positions also in electrical Engineering, more than 23,000, and power Utility, 744.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase