Energy Efficiency, Facilities Management Jobs Growing
Next year is seen as a growth year in the sustainable energy sector, according to Ecotech Institute. The Ecotech Institute Clean Jobs Index’s latest data reveal a bright outlook in 2014 for cleantech leaders, educators, political leaders, students and job seekers.
Energy efficiency jobs numbered about 6,600 posted on the index, and facility management had 6,470.
More than 72,000 green job positions with hundreds of job titles were available across the U.S., correlating with trends seen all year. Jobs classified under the broad renewable energy umbrella had approximately 21,000 job listings offered in the last 30 days. This data includes many renewable energy sources with positions also in electrical Engineering, more than 23,000, and power Utility, 744.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room