Energy Efficiency Financing…Failure or Opportunity?
Mike Gordon, CEO of Joule Assets says McKinsey’s report, “Unlocking Energy Efficiency in the US Economy,” states that the US has the potential to reduce annual non-transportation energy consumption by roughly 23 percent by 2020. Gordon asks, Are you positioned to take advantage of this opportunity?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers