Energy Efficiency Financing for Small, Midsized Projects
Joule Assets is offering financing products for energy efficiency contractors and their customers who are looking to initiate small-to-midsized HVAC, controls systems and lighting projects.
Joule Assets’ Energy Reduction Assets financing includes Energy Reduction Service Agreements (ERSAs) and direct loans.
Joule Assets says its market analysis software in demand response and energy efficiency will uncover additional revenue streams and conditional cash flows that are inaccessible to traditional financing entities to unlock the potential of the small to midsize market.
Financing product features may include: no-upfront payment, performance guarantees, performance guarantee insurance and off balance sheet treatment. Joule’s products are also able to leverage flexible collection methods including on-bill repayment (OBR).
Although small to midsize energy efficiency projects represent a substantial portion of the overall energy efficiency market, large investment houses such as Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs often aren’t interested in smaller projects, even “small” multimillion-dollar projects, preferring large bundled assets, instead.
Energy Reduction Assets financing is designed to mitigate performance and credit risks that have hindered financing for small-to-midsize energy efficiency projects under $10 million.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Managing Enterprise Assets and IT Assets in a Converged World
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems