World Energy Efficiency Services Founded in Worcester, MA
World Energy Efficiency Services LLC, a new company, has purchased the assets of World Energy Solutions.
The principals of the Worcester, MA-based start-up, President Rick Galipeau and Vice President Mike Santangeo, were instrumental in the formation of the original company in 2010. The new firm has opened a satellite office in Cromwell, CT. Solutions.
The 21-employee company is headquartered in Worcester, MA. It offers lighting, energy management systems, HVAC, retro-commissioning services and variable frequency drive installation. World Energy Efficiency Services is a preferred provider of energy efficiency services for several utilities in its New England region, including NSTAR, WMECO and Connecticut Light & Power.
Connecticut is a good state for energy efficiency. It was named the eighth most energy-efficient state by WalletHub. The Nutmeg State earned a score of 72.75 out of 100, finishing between California (76.91) and Nevada (71.42). New York was the most energy efficient state, with a score of 93.36.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers