Energy Efficiency in U.S. Midwest Pulp and Paper Mills
The World Resources Institute (WRI) shows the scale of energy efficiency potential for Midwest pulp and paper mills and assesses the economic and environmental benefits of seizing this untapped resource. This study also highlights the importance of efficiency for preserving the competitiveness of these energy-intensive facilities, recommending energy policies that could enable cost-effective investments that would improve their bottom lines and help marginal mills survive.
Webinar Panelists include:
William “Butch” Johnson – CEO of Flambeau River Papers
Peter Klein – Vice President of Finance for the Saint Paul Port Authority
Walt Tunnessen – National Program Manager at US EPA — ENERGY STAR
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management