Energy Efficiency in U.S. Midwest Pulp and Paper Mills
The World Resources Institute (WRI) shows the scale of energy efficiency potential for Midwest pulp and paper mills and assesses the economic and environmental benefits of seizing this untapped resource. This study also highlights the importance of efficiency for preserving the competitiveness of these energy-intensive facilities, recommending energy policies that could enable cost-effective investments that would improve their bottom lines and help marginal mills survive.
Webinar Panelists include:
William “Butch” Johnson – CEO of Flambeau River Papers
Peter Klein – Vice President of Finance for the Saint Paul Port Authority
Walt Tunnessen – National Program Manager at US EPA — ENERGY STAR
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?