Energy Efficiency in U.S. Midwest Pulp and Paper Mills
The World Resources Institute (WRI) shows the scale of energy efficiency potential for Midwest pulp and paper mills and assesses the economic and environmental benefits of seizing this untapped resource. This study also highlights the importance of efficiency for preserving the competitiveness of these energy-intensive facilities, recommending energy policies that could enable cost-effective investments that would improve their bottom lines and help marginal mills survive.
Webinar Panelists include:
William “Butch” Johnson – CEO of Flambeau River Papers
Peter Klein – Vice President of Finance for the Saint Paul Port Authority
Walt Tunnessen – National Program Manager at US EPA — ENERGY STAR
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software