Energy Efficiency in U.S. Midwest Pulp and Paper Mills
The World Resources Institute (WRI) shows the scale of energy efficiency potential for Midwest pulp and paper mills and assesses the economic and environmental benefits of seizing this untapped resource. This study also highlights the importance of efficiency for preserving the competitiveness of these energy-intensive facilities, recommending energy policies that could enable cost-effective investments that would improve their bottom lines and help marginal mills survive.
Webinar Panelists include:
William “Butch” Johnson – CEO of Flambeau River Papers
Peter Klein – Vice President of Finance for the Saint Paul Port Authority
Walt Tunnessen – National Program Manager at US EPA — ENERGY STAR
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity