Energy Efficiency Program Offered for Multifamily Buildings in 7 States
Green building consulting firms New Ecology and Elevate have partnered with WegoWise to increase energy efficiency in the multifamily affordable housing market. The companies are implementing a free benchmarking process in seven states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maryland, Illinois, Missouri, western Pennsylvania and Virginia. The program is intended to be a one-stop shop for multifamily building owners and managers interested in efficiency retrofits.
WegoWise will enable the automatic collection of utility data and streamlined reporting. Together with New Ecology and Elevate Energy, the partners will equip participating property owners and managers with utility analytics, building audit best practices, policy and funding support, and expert consulting services.
The program’s goal is to expand the scope and number of affordable housing efficiency projects.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation