Energy-Efficient Equipment Offers Growth Area for Pneumatics
New research from Frost & Sullivan finds that the European pneumatic equipment market will benefit from focusing on the energy-efficiency aspects of equipment.After a decline in 2009, the market witnessed positive growth in 2010 and 2011, according to Frost & Sullivan’s report, Analysis of the European Pneumatic Equipment Market. In 2011, the market earned revenues of $3 billion. For 2012, market prospects are notably impacted by the European debt crisis. The result is likely to be a decrease in market growth but an increase in overall revenues.
In the near term, energy-efficient equipment will emerge as a key area to sustain growth during the current volatile period in Europe. Equipment which supports enhanced energy efficiency, and therefore optimized energy usage, will experience greater demand, Frost & Sullivan says.
Most pneumatic-equipment customers want to optimize energy usage due to the dwindling natural energy resources in Europe, according to Frost & Sullivan. Energy efficiency can cause a reduction in costs, ranging from 5.0 percent to 50.06 percent, which in turn, is set to boost demand, revenues and profitability for market participants.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?