Energy-Efficient Equipment Offers Growth Area for Pneumatics
New research from Frost & Sullivan finds that the European pneumatic equipment market will benefit from focusing on the energy-efficiency aspects of equipment.After a decline in 2009, the market witnessed positive growth in 2010 and 2011, according to Frost & Sullivan’s report, Analysis of the European Pneumatic Equipment Market. In 2011, the market earned revenues of $3 billion. For 2012, market prospects are notably impacted by the European debt crisis. The result is likely to be a decrease in market growth but an increase in overall revenues.
In the near term, energy-efficient equipment will emerge as a key area to sustain growth during the current volatile period in Europe. Equipment which supports enhanced energy efficiency, and therefore optimized energy usage, will experience greater demand, Frost & Sullivan says.
Most pneumatic-equipment customers want to optimize energy usage due to the dwindling natural energy resources in Europe, according to Frost & Sullivan. Energy efficiency can cause a reduction in costs, ranging from 5.0 percent to 50.06 percent, which in turn, is set to boost demand, revenues and profitability for market participants.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement