Energy-Efficient Equipment Offers Growth Area for Pneumatics
New research from Frost & Sullivan finds that the European pneumatic equipment market will benefit from focusing on the energy-efficiency aspects of equipment.After a decline in 2009, the market witnessed positive growth in 2010 and 2011, according to Frost & Sullivan’s report, Analysis of the European Pneumatic Equipment Market. In 2011, the market earned revenues of $3 billion. For 2012, market prospects are notably impacted by the European debt crisis. The result is likely to be a decrease in market growth but an increase in overall revenues.
In the near term, energy-efficient equipment will emerge as a key area to sustain growth during the current volatile period in Europe. Equipment which supports enhanced energy efficiency, and therefore optimized energy usage, will experience greater demand, Frost & Sullivan says.
Most pneumatic-equipment customers want to optimize energy usage due to the dwindling natural energy resources in Europe, according to Frost & Sullivan. Energy efficiency can cause a reduction in costs, ranging from 5.0 percent to 50.06 percent, which in turn, is set to boost demand, revenues and profitability for market participants.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase