Energy-Efficient LED Stairwell Lighting Released
Precision-Paragon’s new RLL Stairwell LED Radius Wrap cuts energy and maintenance costs in stairwells, according to the company.
The energy-efficient Stairwell LED delivers efficacies of more than 100 lumens per watt. The fixture also offers additional energy savings with its integrated occupancy sensor. When stairwells are empty, the LED fixtures will dim their light output by 50 percent, cutting their energy consumption in half while still providing a base level of illumination as required by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes for stairwell illumination.
While LED based fixtures have historically had higher initial costs than T8 fluorescent fixtures, that gap has nearly closed with the added energy savings, says the company. The light also provides a long lifespan that delivers substantial maintenance savings.
The RLL Stairwell LED Radius Wrap is both DesignLights Consortium and Lighting Facts listed, and is eligible for energy-efficiency rebates in many parts of the country.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year