Energy Efficient Motors Power Ceiling Exhaust Fan
Designed for nearly silent operation, Greenheck’s new ceiling exhaust fan Models SP-80 and SP-110 feature energy efficient motor technology. An adjustable low setting allows precise adjustment to prevent over-ventilating and energy efficiency, while an adjustable time delay sets how long the fan will run on high speed before returning to a continuous lower speed.
Suitable for new or retrofit construction, Models SP-80 and SP-110 are recommended for applications such as rest rooms, offices and storage/janitorial rooms.
Licensed to bear the AMCA Certified Sound and Air Performance seal, Models SP-80 and SP-110 are UL Listed and also meet ASHRAE 62.2 and 62.1, LEED and Energy Star.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future