Energy Executive Moves: Ameresco, ConEdison Solutions, Schneider Electric, Covanta Energy, Renewable Resources
Marcus Fister (pictured) has joined Ameresco as senior director of Energy Supply Management. He will focus on increasing market penetration in the commercial, industrial and retail business segments for Ameresco’s supply-side management services. Fister brings over 15 years of experience to Ameresco having served as director, National Energy, for Yum! Brands, where he managed more than 1,500 owner operators’ annual domestic energy expense, totaling more than $800 million across 22,000 domestic locations. His responsibilities also included risk management and procurement, as well as establishing carbon-reporting standards.
ConEdison Solutions has named Douglas Hennen to the position of energy services sales executive in the Southeast region. Prior to joining ConEdison Solutions, Hennen had 14 years of experience in energy services contracting with Trane and Johnson Controls. He has been directly responsible for more than $60 million in solutions-based sales, including traditional performance contracts, design-renovate solutions, water meter solutions and landfill gas power generation. He won awards as top salesperson in four of his five years at Trane. During his tenure there, he focused his sales efforts on the healthcare, government and education customer sectors.
The Schneider Electric IT Business named Joe Reele, vice president, Data Center Solutions Architects. With more than 10 years and one million square feet of data center experience, Joe leads the development of data center solutions that optimize capacity for co-location and cloud providers. And Schneider Electric IT Business named Mike Hagan to vice president, Data Center Solutions Provider Division. A 26-year industry veteran, Mike is responsible for Schneider Electric’s sales efforts with Fortune 500 companies, bringing a customer-centric approach to data center lifecycle solutions, focusing on providing maximum business benefit through proper design, energy efficiency and operational excellence.
Covanta Energy Corporation says that Joey Neuhoff, vice president of business development, has been appointed to the US Department of Commerce Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Advisory Committee, which is charged with advising the Secretary of Commerce on the development and administration of programs and policies that expand the competitiveness of US renewable energy and energy efficiency products and services. This includes matters related to US government policies and trade policy development.
Solar company Renewable Resources has appointed Mariano Costa as its business development director. Costa, a specialist in both renewable energy and solar photovoltaic fields, was recently corporate accounts manager (UK and Spain) at Sunpower Corporation. Prior to that he was country manager UK and Ireland, Spain/Portugal for Solyndra.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies