Energy Executive Moves: Geothermal Resources Council, Green Charge Networks, ABM, Johnson Controls
The Geothermal Resources Council has selected Paul Brophy (pictured) as president. He replaces Louis Capuano, Jr., who remains on the board of directors as past president. Brophy is currently president of EGS and has over 45 years worldwide experience in the field of energy and natural resources, of which 35 years has been in the geothermal industry based in Santa Rosa, California.
Paul Aggarwal has joined Green Charge Networks as senior vice president of Operations. Aggarwal joins Green Charge from Cupertino Electric, where he was responsible for managing the company’s Energy Alternatives Division.
ABM’s board of directors has named executive vice president Scott Salmirs to succeed current president and chief executive officer Henrik Slipsager, effective March 31, 2015. Salmirs joined the company in 2003. Slipsager, 60, has agreed to stay on in a consulting role with ABM following the transition through September 30, 2015.
Johnson Controls’ board of directors elected Jeff Williams to the newly created role of vice president, Enterprise Operations and Engineering and a corporate officer, reporting to Alex Molinaroli, CEO and chairman. Williams, who joined Johnson Controls in 1984, most recently served as group vice president & general manager, Product Group Complete Seat and Supply Chain, Automotive Experience.
Johnson Controls also appointed Joe Walicki as vice president and president of the company’s Power Solutions business, reporting to R. Bruce McDonald, executive vice president and vice chairman. Walicki will lead Johnson Controls’ Power Solutions business worldwide, replacing Brian Kesseler who has left Johnson Controls to pursue another opportunity as chief operating officer of Tenneco.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash