Energy Executive Moves: Microgrid Solar, Sensity Systems, Sunrun
Microgrid Solar hired Gordon Schweitzer (pictured) as director of energy efficiency services. Most recently, Schweitzer was lead engineer for the University of Delaware’s Mid-Atlantic Industrial Assessment Center. Schweitzer will help Microgrid Solar transform from being focused on solar PV to become more of a clean energy services operation.
Sensity Systems appointed Phil Rehkemper as vice president and chief financial officer. In this newly created position, Rehkemper will lead the company’s financial and administration operations, reporting directly to Sensity Chairman and CEO Hugh Martin. Most recently, Rehkemper was the CFO for API Technologies, a provider of electronics systems.
Larkfleet Group appointed Matthew Hicks to the newly-created post of renewables investment director. Hicks joins Larkfleet after 15 years with AECOM Energy. He will be responsible for expanding Larkfleet’s involvement with a variety of new energy technologies, creating innovative business structures for new project development opportunities and advancing new funding routes for multiple business units within Larkfleet.
Sunrun appointed Michael Grasso as chief marketing officer. Previously, Grasso served as chief marketing officer of TXU Energy in Texas.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation