Energy Executive Moves: Microgrid Solar, Sensity Systems, Sunrun
Microgrid Solar hired Gordon Schweitzer (pictured) as director of energy efficiency services. Most recently, Schweitzer was lead engineer for the University of Delaware’s Mid-Atlantic Industrial Assessment Center. Schweitzer will help Microgrid Solar transform from being focused on solar PV to become more of a clean energy services operation.
Sensity Systems appointed Phil Rehkemper as vice president and chief financial officer. In this newly created position, Rehkemper will lead the company’s financial and administration operations, reporting directly to Sensity Chairman and CEO Hugh Martin. Most recently, Rehkemper was the CFO for API Technologies, a provider of electronics systems.
Larkfleet Group appointed Matthew Hicks to the newly-created post of renewables investment director. Hicks joins Larkfleet after 15 years with AECOM Energy. He will be responsible for expanding Larkfleet’s involvement with a variety of new energy technologies, creating innovative business structures for new project development opportunities and advancing new funding routes for multiple business units within Larkfleet.
Sunrun appointed Michael Grasso as chief marketing officer. Previously, Grasso served as chief marketing officer of TXU Energy in Texas.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds