Energy Executive Moves: Microgrid Solar, Sensity Systems, Sunrun
Microgrid Solar hired Gordon Schweitzer (pictured) as director of energy efficiency services. Most recently, Schweitzer was lead engineer for the University of Delaware’s Mid-Atlantic Industrial Assessment Center. Schweitzer will help Microgrid Solar transform from being focused on solar PV to become more of a clean energy services operation.
Sensity Systems appointed Phil Rehkemper as vice president and chief financial officer. In this newly created position, Rehkemper will lead the company’s financial and administration operations, reporting directly to Sensity Chairman and CEO Hugh Martin. Most recently, Rehkemper was the CFO for API Technologies, a provider of electronics systems.
Larkfleet Group appointed Matthew Hicks to the newly-created post of renewables investment director. Hicks joins Larkfleet after 15 years with AECOM Energy. He will be responsible for expanding Larkfleet’s involvement with a variety of new energy technologies, creating innovative business structures for new project development opportunities and advancing new funding routes for multiple business units within Larkfleet.
Sunrun appointed Michael Grasso as chief marketing officer. Previously, Grasso served as chief marketing officer of TXU Energy in Texas.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management