Energy Executive Moves: Noesis, EnTouch Controls, FirstFuel, McKinstry
Michael ParkNoesis Energy appointed (pictured) to vice president of project finance. Park heads up a new group that enables Noesis to provide expert assistance for energy project developers as they prescribe efficiency-financing to their customers. Most recently, Park was with the US Department of Energy where he was a senior investment officer in the loan guarantee programs office.
Michael Block has joined EnTouch Controls as director of sales and will head the company’s new West Coast sales office in Los Angeles. Previously, Block served as senior director of business development at Lumenergi. Block has also held positions at New Horizons Lighting & Controls, Vantage Controls and Westinghouse Environmental Services.
FirstFuel Software announced the inaugural members of its Advisory Board: Dian Grueneich, former Commissioner with the California Public Utilities Commission; Jon Wellinghoff, former Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission; and Frank Murray, former President and CEO of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority.
McKinstry added four new employees to its Portland, Ore., office, including Joe Korte, general manager, technology construction; Dennis Emerson, general manager, engineering; Lee Hankins, general manager, energy and commissioning operations; and John Goodman, senior construction manager.
Shanghai-based Envision Energy hired Guido Jouret to lead its Silicon Valley lab. Jouret recently left his position at Cisco as vice president and general manager of the Internet of Things Group. Jouret will manage Envision Energy’s cloud-based operating systems for wind and solar energy management.
GMZ Energy appointed Cheryl Diuguid as CEO. GMZ Energy’s systems convert waste heat to power to increase efficiency in internal combustion engines. Diuguid’s career spans a variety of technologies in the power and energy industries, including lighting/LED, fuel cells and industrial batteries.
REC Solar appointed Mark Bettis as vice president of sales and marketing. Bettis will have direct responsibility over developing the company’s commercial partnerships, managing sales operations and implementing market growth strategy. Bettis comes from SunLink where he served as vice president of sales
Michael Chesser was appointed to CLEAResult’s board of directors. Chesser is currently a senior fellow with the Energy Security Initiative in the Foreign Policy Program at the Brookings Institution.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies