Energy Executive Moves: Optimum Energy, Suntech, ConEdison Solutions, Itron, Daqo
Optimum Energy has promoted Ben Erpelding (pictured) to chief technical officer and appointed four key executives to its management team: Christi DeCuir as vice president of engineering, Adam Goldberg as vice president of sales, Jack Reader as vice president of strategy and alliances and Chris Boscolo as vice president of development. Before joining Optimum Energy, Goldberg was senior manager of global sales and business development for Cisco Systems’ real estate industry segment. DeCuir also previously held senior leadership positions with Cisco. Reader was a senior architect at Cisco. Boscolo joins Optimum from Symform, where he was vice president of engineering.
Suntech Power Holdings has appointed Susan Wang chairwoman of the board of directors. A director of the solar panel producer since 2009, Wang replaces Dr. Zhengrong Shi, who will remain a director of Suntech. Wang formerly served as the executive vice president of corporate development and chief financial officer for Solectron Corporation, an electronics manufacturing services provider.
ConEdison Solutions has named John Haaland to the position of energy services account executive. Before joining the energy services company, Haaland worked at Honeywell International, where he managed a sales portfolio that included energy savings performance contracts, design build and competitive construction in the federal, state/local government, private enterprise, education and healthcare markets across a multi-state territory.
Technology company Itron has appointed Lynda Ziegler to its board of directors. Ziegler most recently served as executive vice president of power delivery services at Southern California Edison (SCE), where she was responsible for the automation of about 5 million meters and associated supporting systems as a part of SCE’s Edison SmartConnect program.
Chinese polysilicon manufacturer Daqo New Energy Corp. has appointed Dafeng Shi as a director. Shi has been the vice president for finance of Daqo Group since January 2006 and currently holds directorship positions with five subsidiaries of Daqo Group. Shi will replace Fei Ge, who resigned from the board of director for personal reasons.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection