Energy Executive Moves: Usource, Green Building Initiative, Suntech Power Holdings
Usource, an energy advising company, promoted Thomas Dyer to director of inside sales. Dyer is an expert in energy market fundamentals and currently functions as the lead technical resource for many of Usource’s largest customers.
The Green Building Initiative has named Jerry Yudelson as its president. Formerly the President of Yudelson Associates, he has authored 13 green building books, achieved recognition as a LEED® Fellow, and chaired the steering committee for Greenbuild®.
Suntech Power Holdings announced that Weiping Zhou resigned as a director, interim Chief Executive Officer, interim Chief Financial Officer, and President.
James N. Taylor, a 26-year nuclear industry veteran, has been named General Manager of URS Corporation’s Global Management & Operations Services Business Group. Taylor previously served as Senior Vice President of Business Development for the group.
Atlas Sales & Rentals, Inc. has expanded its national accounts program and appointed Harold Clark to the newly created position of commercial sales manager and Alex Martinez to the new position of customer service supervisor.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- BuildingIQ Security
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement