Energy Executive Moves: Usource, Green Building Initiative, Suntech Power Holdings
Usource, an energy advising company, promoted Thomas Dyer to director of inside sales. Dyer is an expert in energy market fundamentals and currently functions as the lead technical resource for many of Usource’s largest customers.
The Green Building Initiative has named Jerry Yudelson as its president. Formerly the President of Yudelson Associates, he has authored 13 green building books, achieved recognition as a LEED® Fellow, and chaired the steering committee for Greenbuild®.
Suntech Power Holdings announced that Weiping Zhou resigned as a director, interim Chief Executive Officer, interim Chief Financial Officer, and President.
James N. Taylor, a 26-year nuclear industry veteran, has been named General Manager of URS Corporation’s Global Management & Operations Services Business Group. Taylor previously served as Senior Vice President of Business Development for the group.
Atlas Sales & Rentals, Inc. has expanded its national accounts program and appointed Harold Clark to the newly created position of commercial sales manager and Alex Martinez to the new position of customer service supervisor.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies