Energy Executive Moves: utiliVisor, WSP USA, PositivEnergy Practice, Key Equipment Finance, Environmental Defense Fund
Raymond P. Necci (pictured) has been named a consultant at utiliVisor, an energy management and advisory company that provides comprehensive energy monitoring and sub-metering services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. He is the former President and Chief Operating Officer of The Connecticut Light and Power Company (CL&P), Connecticut’s largest electric utility.
WSP USA has appointed Josh Nothwang as a practice leader within the Sustainability and Energy team. WSP is a global engineering, design and environmental consultancy. Nothwang is based in WSP’s Boulder (Colorado) office. Previously, he served as senior manager, Strategy & Operations, in Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Denver office.
PositivEnergy Practice announced that John Tolva has joined the firm as president, effective immediately. Most recently he was chief technology officer for the City of Chicago, leveraging technology to streamline public services through more efficient data-sharing, digital communications, and next-generation infrastructure.
Brian D. DePonte has been promoted to senior vice president, innovation markets, at Key Equipment Finance. He will lead the company’s equipment finance initiatives in water, distributed power, and energy. DePonte joined Key Equipment Finance as vice president of originations – municipal finance in 2011. Prior to joining Key, he was vice president of sales and operations for the Municipal Services Group.
Environmental Defense Fund has hired Diane Munns as senior director, Smart Power Collaboration. Munns joins EDF from MidAmerican Energy Company where she served as Vice President of Regulatory Relations and Energy Efficiency from 2008 to 2013.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts