Energy Intensity: A Key Energy Management Performance Indicator
While there has been increased adoption of frameworks like ISO 50001 and EN 16001 to better organize and streamline energy management, many manufacturers are still facing challenges taking these programs to the next level in terms of results.
One key performance indicator – energy intensity – is a metric that speaks directly to cost savings, but in many cases it is not being measured and used for improvement effectively
Energy intensity’s essential role will be covered in depth in the upcoming webinar, “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” co-sponsored by and presented by Ameresco, Dupont and Entegrate, and presented by Energy Manager Today and LNS Research, slated for May 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Click here to register.
In the meantime, LNS has provided an infographic (click here for the full info graphic).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds