Energy Intensity: A Key Energy Management Performance Indicator
While there has been increased adoption of frameworks like ISO 50001 and EN 16001 to better organize and streamline energy management, many manufacturers are still facing challenges taking these programs to the next level in terms of results.
One key performance indicator – energy intensity – is a metric that speaks directly to cost savings, but in many cases it is not being measured and used for improvement effectively
Energy intensity’s essential role will be covered in depth in the upcoming webinar, “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” co-sponsored by and presented by Ameresco, Dupont and Entegrate, and presented by Energy Manager Today and LNS Research, slated for May 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Click here to register.
In the meantime, LNS has provided an infographic (click here for the full info graphic).
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation