Energy Intensity: A Key Energy Management Performance Indicator
While there has been increased adoption of frameworks like ISO 50001 and EN 16001 to better organize and streamline energy management, many manufacturers are still facing challenges taking these programs to the next level in terms of results.
One key performance indicator – energy intensity – is a metric that speaks directly to cost savings, but in many cases it is not being measured and used for improvement effectively
Energy intensity’s essential role will be covered in depth in the upcoming webinar, “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” co-sponsored by and presented by Ameresco, Dupont and Entegrate, and presented by Energy Manager Today and LNS Research, slated for May 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Click here to register.
In the meantime, LNS has provided an infographic (click here for the full info graphic).
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant