Energy Management Combined with Security for Businesses
GridPoint executed an agreement with the security company ADT to provide a complementary portfolio of security and energy management offerings to commercial and small business customers.
GridPoint’s energy management includes granular submetering and monitoring, control, cloud-based software and professional services that generate energy, operational and maintenance savings up to 30 percent. GridPoint’s extensive data set and decision support tools also enable customers to diagnose malfunctioning equipment, prioritize asset maintenance and assess the financial benefits of energy efficiency projects.
Last week, GridPoint announced a partnership with EnerNOC to offer the commercial market a comprehensive energy management solution. EnerNOC will be able to provide its customers with more granular submetering and monitoring and further automate energy reduction plans, while GridPoint customers will be able to leverage EnerNOC’s energy intelligence software to buy energy at the best possible rate, manage utility bills, optimize consumption, streamline reporting, participate in additional demand response programs, and proactively manage peak demand.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash