Energy Management Controller Obtains OpenADR2.0b Certification
Universal Devices’ energy management and automation controller ISY994 obtained certification for the latest OpenADR2.0b standard, which is being used by utilities in California and many other states to manage their demand response programs.
The ISY994 supports both OpenADR and SEP protocols and has been used in various trial programs in California and Nevada to add demand response capabilities to existing and newly designed commercial and residential installations. For example, AutoGrid says OpenADR 2.0b is an essential element for its demand response management systems. AutoGrid uses the ISY994 with its Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS), which is a cloud-based service for implementing and managing a wide range of power management programs such as direct load control, critical peak pricing, peak-time rebates and demand bidding.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management