Energy Management Controller Obtains OpenADR2.0b Certification
Universal Devices’ energy management and automation controller ISY994 obtained certification for the latest OpenADR2.0b standard, which is being used by utilities in California and many other states to manage their demand response programs.
The ISY994 supports both OpenADR and SEP protocols and has been used in various trial programs in California and Nevada to add demand response capabilities to existing and newly designed commercial and residential installations. For example, AutoGrid says OpenADR 2.0b is an essential element for its demand response management systems. AutoGrid uses the ISY994 with its Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS), which is a cloud-based service for implementing and managing a wide range of power management programs such as direct load control, critical peak pricing, peak-time rebates and demand bidding.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement