Energy Management Controller Obtains OpenADR2.0b Certification
Universal Devices’ energy management and automation controller ISY994 obtained certification for the latest OpenADR2.0b standard, which is being used by utilities in California and many other states to manage their demand response programs.
The ISY994 supports both OpenADR and SEP protocols and has been used in various trial programs in California and Nevada to add demand response capabilities to existing and newly designed commercial and residential installations. For example, AutoGrid says OpenADR 2.0b is an essential element for its demand response management systems. AutoGrid uses the ISY994 with its Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS), which is a cloud-based service for implementing and managing a wide range of power management programs such as direct load control, critical peak pricing, peak-time rebates and demand bidding.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR