Energy Management Controller Obtains OpenADR2.0b Certification
Universal Devices’ energy management and automation controller ISY994 obtained certification for the latest OpenADR2.0b standard, which is being used by utilities in California and many other states to manage their demand response programs.
The ISY994 supports both OpenADR and SEP protocols and has been used in various trial programs in California and Nevada to add demand response capabilities to existing and newly designed commercial and residential installations. For example, AutoGrid says OpenADR 2.0b is an essential element for its demand response management systems. AutoGrid uses the ISY994 with its Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS), which is a cloud-based service for implementing and managing a wide range of power management programs such as direct load control, critical peak pricing, peak-time rebates and demand bidding.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide