Energy Management Controller Obtains OpenADR2.0b Certification
Universal Devices’ energy management and automation controller ISY994 obtained certification for the latest OpenADR2.0b standard, which is being used by utilities in California and many other states to manage their demand response programs.
The ISY994 supports both OpenADR and SEP protocols and has been used in various trial programs in California and Nevada to add demand response capabilities to existing and newly designed commercial and residential installations. For example, AutoGrid says OpenADR 2.0b is an essential element for its demand response management systems. AutoGrid uses the ISY994 with its Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS), which is a cloud-based service for implementing and managing a wide range of power management programs such as direct load control, critical peak pricing, peak-time rebates and demand bidding.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds