Energy Management Firm Partners with Telecommunications Provider
Magnum Energy Solutions, a manufacturer of wireless, self-powered energy management, is partnering with Florida-based telecommunications company PDI Communications.
Established in 1986, PDI Communications provides reception, control and transmission of cable and satellite services. As an operator for 2,600 properties under contract, primarily hotels and residential complexes, PDI is now able to provide clients with smart building solutions.
PDI says since it is already a provider for DIRECTV services to hotels and multi-dwelling units, building automation and controls are a natural extension to these services.
For its part, core verticals for Magnum Energy include hospitality, higher education, retail, restaurants as well as commercial and residential, with growth toward energy-focused building retrofits. Magnum Energy says its secure software platform allows for either turnkey or stand-alone building retrofits, as well as the ability to interface with existing building automation systems to monitor, configure and control lighting, HVAC and plug loads. Magnum Energy’s energy management does not require any wiring or batteries.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement