Energy Management Firm Partners with Telecommunications Provider
Magnum Energy Solutions, a manufacturer of wireless, self-powered energy management, is partnering with Florida-based telecommunications company PDI Communications.
Established in 1986, PDI Communications provides reception, control and transmission of cable and satellite services. As an operator for 2,600 properties under contract, primarily hotels and residential complexes, PDI is now able to provide clients with smart building solutions.
PDI says since it is already a provider for DIRECTV services to hotels and multi-dwelling units, building automation and controls are a natural extension to these services.
For its part, core verticals for Magnum Energy include hospitality, higher education, retail, restaurants as well as commercial and residential, with growth toward energy-focused building retrofits. Magnum Energy says its secure software platform allows for either turnkey or stand-alone building retrofits, as well as the ability to interface with existing building automation systems to monitor, configure and control lighting, HVAC and plug loads. Magnum Energy’s energy management does not require any wiring or batteries.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management