Energy Management for REITs Provided by Panoramic Power, Connexx Energy
Panoramic Power is combining its device level energy management with Connexx Energy’s Connexxion ‘last mile’ solution for smart buildings to deliver integrated energy management for Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) buildings.
The companies will combine Panoramic Power’s circuit level energy management with Connexx Energy’s energy data platform. The joint offering brings together device level energy management technology, an energy data warehouse and analytics engine framework for REITs to send all energy data through one, integrated platform.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room