Energy Management for REITs Provided by Panoramic Power, Connexx Energy
Panoramic Power is combining its device level energy management with Connexx Energy’s Connexxion ‘last mile’ solution for smart buildings to deliver integrated energy management for Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) buildings.
The companies will combine Panoramic Power’s circuit level energy management with Connexx Energy’s energy data platform. The joint offering brings together device level energy management technology, an energy data warehouse and analytics engine framework for REITs to send all energy data through one, integrated platform.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement