Energy Management for REITs Provided by Panoramic Power, Connexx Energy
Panoramic Power is combining its device level energy management with Connexx Energy’s Connexxion ‘last mile’ solution for smart buildings to deliver integrated energy management for Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) buildings.
The companies will combine Panoramic Power’s circuit level energy management with Connexx Energy’s energy data platform. The joint offering brings together device level energy management technology, an energy data warehouse and analytics engine framework for REITs to send all energy data through one, integrated platform.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- LED Myths and Facts
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing