Energy Management for Retailers
The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) released the Retail Energy Management Maturity Matrix, a tool designed to help retailers optimize their energy management programs. The Matrix provides a baseline for retail energy managers to measure their existing programs, identify opportunities for growth and provide a roadmap to improve processes.
RILA’s Matrix was designed to help retailers identify leading practices in energy management, and it was developed with input from numerous retailers and reviews of existing tools, like ISO 50001 and the EPA Energy Management Guidelines. RILA will now survey its members, utilizing Schneider Electric’s Resource Advisor platform, to identify the state of retail energy management to provide insights necessary to develop further program initiatives and education efforts.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Gartner Magic Quadrant