Energy Management for Retailers
The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) released the Retail Energy Management Maturity Matrix, a tool designed to help retailers optimize their energy management programs. The Matrix provides a baseline for retail energy managers to measure their existing programs, identify opportunities for growth and provide a roadmap to improve processes.
RILA’s Matrix was designed to help retailers identify leading practices in energy management, and it was developed with input from numerous retailers and reviews of existing tools, like ISO 50001 and the EPA Energy Management Guidelines. RILA will now survey its members, utilizing Schneider Electric’s Resource Advisor platform, to identify the state of retail energy management to provide insights necessary to develop further program initiatives and education efforts.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement