Energy Management for Retailers
The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) released the Retail Energy Management Maturity Matrix, a tool designed to help retailers optimize their energy management programs. The Matrix provides a baseline for retail energy managers to measure their existing programs, identify opportunities for growth and provide a roadmap to improve processes.
RILA’s Matrix was designed to help retailers identify leading practices in energy management, and it was developed with input from numerous retailers and reviews of existing tools, like ISO 50001 and the EPA Energy Management Guidelines. RILA will now survey its members, utilizing Schneider Electric’s Resource Advisor platform, to identify the state of retail energy management to provide insights necessary to develop further program initiatives and education efforts.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management