Energy Management for Retailers
The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) released the Retail Energy Management Maturity Matrix, a tool designed to help retailers optimize their energy management programs. The Matrix provides a baseline for retail energy managers to measure their existing programs, identify opportunities for growth and provide a roadmap to improve processes.
RILA’s Matrix was designed to help retailers identify leading practices in energy management, and it was developed with input from numerous retailers and reviews of existing tools, like ISO 50001 and the EPA Energy Management Guidelines. RILA will now survey its members, utilizing Schneider Electric’s Resource Advisor platform, to identify the state of retail energy management to provide insights necessary to develop further program initiatives and education efforts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide