Energy Management Platform for Franchises
Siemens has launched a technology platform that provides chain operators with real-time data and control over the operating conditions of sites and key equipment. Retail stores, health clubs, restaurants, grocery stores and banking chains that use the new cloud-based software platform will be able to manage building operation performance and energy consumption across 100 or more sites.
The Siemens Site Controls Enterprise Portal offers operational dashboards, energy reporting, global change capabilities and enterprise and site analytics.
Some of the platform’s key features include quintile charts of energy outliers, portfolio summaries, intelligent search option, a customized ‘watch’ list, and site overview tab. With access to system functionality via APIs, third-party software such as Zendesk ticket management and local weather from Weather Underground are also directly integrated into the Site Controls platform. In addition, the APIs allow integration of HVAC performance data into work order dispatch and ticketing systems.
Earlier this year, Siemens unveiled its Advantage Navigator software platform, which combines energy demand side and consumption information with energy supply management functionalities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds