Energy Management Platform Integrates Financial Tools
5twenty has bolstered its cloud-based energy management platform by including financial planning features.
Users of 5twenty can now view a range of pertinent data about their proposed energy efficiency investments, including internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and payback period, as well as total savings, energy use, and carbon footprint reduction.
The company says many energy management efforts within organizations tend to forget about the CFO and the banks, often to the detriment of getting their projects funded.
5twenty users can select from a range of information technology and facility focused energy conservation measures and customize an implementation plan for each. They can then assess the impact of each on energy consumption, carbon emissions and budget. The financial analytics are continually fed by live energy use data, giving real-time insight into the performance of building investments.
With financial information available for each potential energy or building upgrade strategy, organizations can assess energy investments alongside other business investments.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers