Energy Management Platform Integrates Financial Tools
5twenty has bolstered its cloud-based energy management platform by including financial planning features.
Users of 5twenty can now view a range of pertinent data about their proposed energy efficiency investments, including internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and payback period, as well as total savings, energy use, and carbon footprint reduction.
The company says many energy management efforts within organizations tend to forget about the CFO and the banks, often to the detriment of getting their projects funded.
5twenty users can select from a range of information technology and facility focused energy conservation measures and customize an implementation plan for each. They can then assess the impact of each on energy consumption, carbon emissions and budget. The financial analytics are continually fed by live energy use data, giving real-time insight into the performance of building investments.
With financial information available for each potential energy or building upgrade strategy, organizations can assess energy investments alongside other business investments.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards