Energy Management Platform Integrates Financial Tools
5twenty has bolstered its cloud-based energy management platform by including financial planning features.
Users of 5twenty can now view a range of pertinent data about their proposed energy efficiency investments, including internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and payback period, as well as total savings, energy use, and carbon footprint reduction.
The company says many energy management efforts within organizations tend to forget about the CFO and the banks, often to the detriment of getting their projects funded.
5twenty users can select from a range of information technology and facility focused energy conservation measures and customize an implementation plan for each. They can then assess the impact of each on energy consumption, carbon emissions and budget. The financial analytics are continually fed by live energy use data, giving real-time insight into the performance of building investments.
With financial information available for each potential energy or building upgrade strategy, organizations can assess energy investments alongside other business investments.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement