Energy Management Provider Enhances Demand Response
Energy management software provider Grid2 enhanced its demand response product in its energymanagementsoftware.com division, allowing for more rapid response to changes in throughput demand for enterprise electricity and natural gas management.
In addition, the company has enhanced its tools for tracking energy consumption from a device-agnostic angle, allowing users to track energy usage from Internet-connected devices.
The enhanced demand response included in the company’s latest software build provides a more broad view of water, waste, utility billing and carbon emissions output while allowing users to view all the data from a single console. In this way, the system provides both broad and detailed views of all usage, billing and consumption statistics, says the company.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing