Energy Management Provider Enhances Demand Response
Energy management software provider Grid2 enhanced its demand response product in its energymanagementsoftware.com division, allowing for more rapid response to changes in throughput demand for enterprise electricity and natural gas management.
In addition, the company has enhanced its tools for tracking energy consumption from a device-agnostic angle, allowing users to track energy usage from Internet-connected devices.
The enhanced demand response included in the company’s latest software build provides a more broad view of water, waste, utility billing and carbon emissions output while allowing users to view all the data from a single console. In this way, the system provides both broad and detailed views of all usage, billing and consumption statistics, says the company.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Combined Heat and Power
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software