Energy Management Provider Enhances Demand Response
Energy management software provider Grid2 enhanced its demand response product in its energymanagementsoftware.com division, allowing for more rapid response to changes in throughput demand for enterprise electricity and natural gas management.
In addition, the company has enhanced its tools for tracking energy consumption from a device-agnostic angle, allowing users to track energy usage from Internet-connected devices.
The enhanced demand response included in the company’s latest software build provides a more broad view of water, waste, utility billing and carbon emissions output while allowing users to view all the data from a single console. In this way, the system provides both broad and detailed views of all usage, billing and consumption statistics, says the company.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software