Energy Management Provider Enhances Demand Response
Energy management software provider Grid2 enhanced its demand response product in its energymanagementsoftware.com division, allowing for more rapid response to changes in throughput demand for enterprise electricity and natural gas management.
In addition, the company has enhanced its tools for tracking energy consumption from a device-agnostic angle, allowing users to track energy usage from Internet-connected devices.
The enhanced demand response included in the company’s latest software build provides a more broad view of water, waste, utility billing and carbon emissions output while allowing users to view all the data from a single console. In this way, the system provides both broad and detailed views of all usage, billing and consumption statistics, says the company.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management