Energy Management Works with Building Scheduling Software
Crestron released its Fusion 10 enterprise building management software, which provides room utilization statistics and energy reports, including peak energy consumed in the room.
Crestron Fusion 10 can also gather historical reporting for meetings that were set up even before Crestron Fusion 10 was installed. If meeting rooms were selected using popular calendar programs such as Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar, the new backfill functionality in Crestron Fusion 10 can retrieve data such as room utilization, top organizers, and meeting duration and then incorporate it into reports.
The latest version of Fusion EM, the energy management component of Crestron Fusion 10, includes an enhanced calendaring interface that enables facility managers to pre-set building systems operation for weekends, holidays, and special events. With the enhanced Time Clock they can also manage the building calendar separate from the rules that operate the building.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds