Energy Manager Executive Moves: PECI, Usource, RenuEn
PECI, a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency and creating a sustainable energy economy, has hired Thomas Quasius (pictured) to lead the company’s efforts to bring new energy efficiency programs to the Midwestern United States. Most recently, he was the senior vice president of operations for Franklin Energy Services based in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
Usource, an energy advising company has hired Maureen Callahan as business development manager as a member of Portsmouth, NH team. Callahan will focus on developing new business opportunities for electricity, natural gas, and energy consulting services, providing key account management in NH, ME and eastern MA. She most recently worked with Liberty Utilities as a sales and marketing manager.
RenuEn Corporation, a Renewable Energy Development and EPC Company, announced today that CEO and Chairman Don Wood has resigned. Jeff Nemes, COO, has been named CEO and interim Chairman of the Board.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future