Energy Manager Executive Moves: PECI, Usource, RenuEn
PECI, a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency and creating a sustainable energy economy, has hired Thomas Quasius (pictured) to lead the company’s efforts to bring new energy efficiency programs to the Midwestern United States. Most recently, he was the senior vice president of operations for Franklin Energy Services based in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
Usource, an energy advising company has hired Maureen Callahan as business development manager as a member of Portsmouth, NH team. Callahan will focus on developing new business opportunities for electricity, natural gas, and energy consulting services, providing key account management in NH, ME and eastern MA. She most recently worked with Liberty Utilities as a sales and marketing manager.
RenuEn Corporation, a Renewable Energy Development and EPC Company, announced today that CEO and Chairman Don Wood has resigned. Jeff Nemes, COO, has been named CEO and interim Chairman of the Board.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors