Energy Manager Executive Moves: PECI, Usource, RenuEn
PECI, a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency and creating a sustainable energy economy, has hired Thomas Quasius (pictured) to lead the company’s efforts to bring new energy efficiency programs to the Midwestern United States. Most recently, he was the senior vice president of operations for Franklin Energy Services based in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
Usource, an energy advising company has hired Maureen Callahan as business development manager as a member of Portsmouth, NH team. Callahan will focus on developing new business opportunities for electricity, natural gas, and energy consulting services, providing key account management in NH, ME and eastern MA. She most recently worked with Liberty Utilities as a sales and marketing manager.
RenuEn Corporation, a Renewable Energy Development and EPC Company, announced today that CEO and Chairman Don Wood has resigned. Jeff Nemes, COO, has been named CEO and interim Chairman of the Board.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement