Energy Manager Executive Moves: PECI, Usource, RenuEn
PECI, a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency and creating a sustainable energy economy, has hired Thomas Quasius (pictured) to lead the company’s efforts to bring new energy efficiency programs to the Midwestern United States. Most recently, he was the senior vice president of operations for Franklin Energy Services based in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
Usource, an energy advising company has hired Maureen Callahan as business development manager as a member of Portsmouth, NH team. Callahan will focus on developing new business opportunities for electricity, natural gas, and energy consulting services, providing key account management in NH, ME and eastern MA. She most recently worked with Liberty Utilities as a sales and marketing manager.
RenuEn Corporation, a Renewable Energy Development and EPC Company, announced today that CEO and Chairman Don Wood has resigned. Jeff Nemes, COO, has been named CEO and interim Chairman of the Board.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy