Energy Manager Executive Moves: Venstar, Bluestone Energy Services, US Energy Group, URS, Sungevity, ABB, EMEX, GridPoint
Scott Agnew (pictured) has been named national sales manager of Energy Management Systems and Thermostat Distribution at Venstar. Agnew began working with Venstar in January 2013. Previously, he served as national accounts sales manager as well as national distribution marketing manager for Osram Sylvania for 26 years.
Bluestone Energy Services hired Robert Holdsworth as business development manager for the Tri-State Area, where he will be responsible for sales and business development for Bluestone’s Manhattan office. Prior to joining Bluestone, Holdsworth founded Energy Edge Solutions, an energy engineering and services company, where he served as president from 2004 to 2012.
US Energy Group hired Brian Klansky as senior vice president of sales. Klansky will expand the company’s footprint by fostering geographic growth and widening the scope of US Energy’s managed services department. Previously, Klansky was vice president of sales at M5 Networks, a cloud telephony company.
Bill Lingard has become the president of URS Corporation in addition to his role as chief operating officer. Lingard will continue to report to Martin Koffel, URS’ chairman and chief executive officer, who previously also held the position of president. With Lingard’s appointment as president, each of URS’ four divisions – Federal Services, Infrastructure & Environment, Energy & Construction, and Oil & Gas – will report to him directly. URS also announced that effective January 1, 2014, George Nash, currently chief operating officer of the company’s Energy & Construction division, will become president of the division.
Sungevity appointed Ken Schwarz as chief financial officer. Prior to joining Sungevity, he served as chief financial officer and senior vice president of Information Systems at Primus Telecommunications Group.
Daniel Marzuola has joined EMEX as president, reporting to CEO Todd Segmond. Marzuola joins EMEX with twenty-five years of experience in the energy industry, including positions with TXU, CDM Energy Management, Direct Energy and Hudson Energy.
GridPoint named Board of Directors member Todd Raba as chief executive officer. Raba brings over 30 years of experience leading large organizations, including two Berkshire Hathaway companies: Johns Manville, where as Chairman he reported directly to Warren Buffett, and MidAmerican Energy Company.
ABB realigned responsibilities in its Group Executive Committee. Under these changes, Greg Scheu will lead the Group’s acquisition integration efforts and take over responsibility for North America including the United States. Scheu joined ABB in 2001. He previously worked for Rockwell Automation and Westinghouse Electric.
Nigel Laws has been appointed as business development manager at 8 Solutions. Previously he was head of Energy in IT at Schneider Electric. In addition, Laws also held a number of business development roles at strategic outsourcing company MITIE and at Rockwell Automation.
AM Conservation welcomed Dave Munk as the newest addition of its sales team. Munk will aid the team in the expansion of AM Conservation’s growing number of educational, municipal and utility program offerings. Munk previously served as a senior program consultant for Resource Action Programs.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room