Energy Manager Today Webinar: Smart Building Technology
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance,” Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join Siemens Industry, Navigant Research, and Energy Manager Today as they explore technologies and services that enhance building performance through improvements to energy efficiency, energy supply and operational sustainability.
David Hopping, vice president of Building Performance & Sustainability at Siemens Industry, will describe the benefits of a multi-phased energy efficiency strategy that emphasizes thorough planning and evaluation in order to set the right targets. He will also detail the most effective ways to achieve those targets through a coordinated implementation effort with long-lasting benefits as a result of on-going service and extensive measurement.
Eric Bloom, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, will discuss the broad markets for energy efficiency retrofits and technologies. He will cover the evolution of traditional energy efficiency services such as energy efficiency retrofits and energy performance contracting. He’ll also highlight the role of new technologies such as building energy management systems (BEMS), demand response, and others in the next generation of strategic energy management.
Craig Engelbrecht, director of Remote Services at Siemens Industry, will discuss how to take full advantage of technological advancements leveraging new systems based on big data, smart building analytics, and automated demand response that can make buildings less expensive and easier to operate.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies