Energy Manager Today Webinar: Smart Building Technology
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance,” Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join Siemens Industry, Navigant Research, and Energy Manager Today as they explore technologies and services that enhance building performance through improvements to energy efficiency, energy supply and operational sustainability.
David Hopping, vice president of Building Performance & Sustainability at Siemens Industry, will describe the benefits of a multi-phased energy efficiency strategy that emphasizes thorough planning and evaluation in order to set the right targets. He will also detail the most effective ways to achieve those targets through a coordinated implementation effort with long-lasting benefits as a result of on-going service and extensive measurement.
Eric Bloom, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, will discuss the broad markets for energy efficiency retrofits and technologies. He will cover the evolution of traditional energy efficiency services such as energy efficiency retrofits and energy performance contracting. He’ll also highlight the role of new technologies such as building energy management systems (BEMS), demand response, and others in the next generation of strategic energy management.
Craig Engelbrecht, director of Remote Services at Siemens Industry, will discuss how to take full advantage of technological advancements leveraging new systems based on big data, smart building analytics, and automated demand response that can make buildings less expensive and easier to operate.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management