Energy Manager Today Webinar: Smart Building Technology
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance,” Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join Siemens Industry, Navigant Research, and Energy Manager Today as they explore technologies and services that enhance building performance through improvements to energy efficiency, energy supply and operational sustainability.
David Hopping, vice president of Building Performance & Sustainability at Siemens Industry, will describe the benefits of a multi-phased energy efficiency strategy that emphasizes thorough planning and evaluation in order to set the right targets. He will also detail the most effective ways to achieve those targets through a coordinated implementation effort with long-lasting benefits as a result of on-going service and extensive measurement.
Eric Bloom, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, will discuss the broad markets for energy efficiency retrofits and technologies. He will cover the evolution of traditional energy efficiency services such as energy efficiency retrofits and energy performance contracting. He’ll also highlight the role of new technologies such as building energy management systems (BEMS), demand response, and others in the next generation of strategic energy management.
Craig Engelbrecht, director of Remote Services at Siemens Industry, will discuss how to take full advantage of technological advancements leveraging new systems based on big data, smart building analytics, and automated demand response that can make buildings less expensive and easier to operate.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings