Energy Manager Today Webinar: Smart Building Technology
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance,” Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join Siemens Industry, Navigant Research, and Energy Manager Today as they explore technologies and services that enhance building performance through improvements to energy efficiency, energy supply and operational sustainability.
David Hopping, vice president of Building Performance & Sustainability at Siemens Industry, will describe the benefits of a multi-phased energy efficiency strategy that emphasizes thorough planning and evaluation in order to set the right targets. He will also detail the most effective ways to achieve those targets through a coordinated implementation effort with long-lasting benefits as a result of on-going service and extensive measurement.
Eric Bloom, senior research analyst at Navigant Research, will discuss the broad markets for energy efficiency retrofits and technologies. He will cover the evolution of traditional energy efficiency services such as energy efficiency retrofits and energy performance contracting. He’ll also highlight the role of new technologies such as building energy management systems (BEMS), demand response, and others in the next generation of strategic energy management.
Craig Engelbrecht, director of Remote Services at Siemens Industry, will discuss how to take full advantage of technological advancements leveraging new systems based on big data, smart building analytics, and automated demand response that can make buildings less expensive and easier to operate.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy