Energy Managers Wanted to Take NREL, NIBS Survey
The National Institute of Building Sciences and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) would like energy managers to participate in a nationwide research study to analyze the tasks performed in four energy-related jobs in the commercial buildings sector.
The Job Task Analysis study will be used to create quality training programs and professional certifications as well as developing national, consistent, industry-recognized job descriptions for:
- Energy Manager
- Building Energy Auditor
- Building Operations Professional
- Building Commissioning Professional
The survey takes 30 to 45 minutes and must be completed by April 18, 2014.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement