Energy Outlook 2035
BP’s annual Energy Outlook describes a “most likely” trajectory of the global energy system, based on BP’s views of likely economic and population growth, as well as developments in policy and technology.
Energy Outlook 2035 – February 2015 – makes assumptions on changes in policy, technology and the economy, based on extensive internal and external consultations, using a range of analytical tools to build a single most likely view.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future