Energy Points Analyzes Energy Supply from ‘Source to Site’
Energy management consulting firm Creekwood Energy will implement source energy analytics from Energy Points to drive energy efficiency across customers’ entire energy supply chain, not just at its headquarters.
Energy Points analyzes energy supply from source to site.
Energy Points source energy analytics will allow Creekwood to diagnose discrepancies between consumption and cost and choose the best projects for its clients to implement. Energy Points’ analytics calculate the projected savings from a project, integrating financial and energy projections.
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc recently integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Combined Heat and Power