Energy Points Analyzes Energy Supply from ‘Source to Site’
Energy management consulting firm Creekwood Energy will implement source energy analytics from Energy Points to drive energy efficiency across customers’ entire energy supply chain, not just at its headquarters.
Energy Points analyzes energy supply from source to site.
Energy Points source energy analytics will allow Creekwood to diagnose discrepancies between consumption and cost and choose the best projects for its clients to implement. Energy Points’ analytics calculate the projected savings from a project, integrating financial and energy projections.
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc recently integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Combined Heat and Power
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles