Energy Points Analyzes Energy Supply from ‘Source to Site’
Energy management consulting firm Creekwood Energy will implement source energy analytics from Energy Points to drive energy efficiency across customers’ entire energy supply chain, not just at its headquarters.
Energy Points analyzes energy supply from source to site.
Energy Points source energy analytics will allow Creekwood to diagnose discrepancies between consumption and cost and choose the best projects for its clients to implement. Energy Points’ analytics calculate the projected savings from a project, integrating financial and energy projections.
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc recently integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- BuildingIQ Security
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement