Energy Points Analyzes Energy Supply from ‘Source to Site’
Energy management consulting firm Creekwood Energy will implement source energy analytics from Energy Points to drive energy efficiency across customers’ entire energy supply chain, not just at its headquarters.
Energy Points analyzes energy supply from source to site.
Energy Points source energy analytics will allow Creekwood to diagnose discrepancies between consumption and cost and choose the best projects for its clients to implement. Energy Points’ analytics calculate the projected savings from a project, integrating financial and energy projections.
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc recently integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape