Energy Points Analyzes Energy Supply from ‘Source to Site’
Energy management consulting firm Creekwood Energy will implement source energy analytics from Energy Points to drive energy efficiency across customers’ entire energy supply chain, not just at its headquarters.
Energy Points analyzes energy supply from source to site.
Energy Points source energy analytics will allow Creekwood to diagnose discrepancies between consumption and cost and choose the best projects for its clients to implement. Energy Points’ analytics calculate the projected savings from a project, integrating financial and energy projections.
New York City-based energy management firm 8760Inc recently integrated Energy Points source energy analytics into its platform to provide its customers with insight into their entire energy supply chain from source to site.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant