Energy Recovery Ventilator Is AHRI Certified
Greenheck has released a new Model ECV energy recovery ventilator. The ventilator uses a total energy core to provide preconditioned outdoor air for commercial and institutional applications ranging from 500 to 1000 cfm.
Applying energy core technology to a building’s ventilation system reduces the building’s heating and cooling loads, which can lead to substantial energy savings.
The model ECV comes with standard hinged doors and is available with indoor and outdoor mounting configurations. Optional controls such as an economizer bypass damper, BMS communication and Vari-Green motors provide additional energy savings.
Model ECV is AHRI certified and ETL listed.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds