Energy Storage Company Achieves ISO 14001, 90001
CODA Energy has received both ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 certifications from the International Organization for Standardization.
CODA Energy designs and builds scalable energy storage systems with its manufacturing based in Monrovia, Calif.
CODA’s ISO 9001 governs its quality management systems for manufacturing, assuring that products conform to customer and regulatory standards of continuous quality and improvement.
Achieving ISO 14001 status demonstrates the company’s capability to set up an effective environmental management system, ensuring that the company’s products will continue to operate safely, reliably and at high performance, and provide external stakeholders assurances that environmental impacts are being measured and improved.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash